We have a simple way at looking at training and performance
- You have reasons for running.
- You are currently performing in a way that to some degree satisfies those reasons.
- Your performance is constrained by some aspects of your current capabilities.
- Your current capabilities can be improved by training to get to additional future capabilities.
- Your training is constrained by time, interest, know how, recovery, and training environments.
- Your future capabilties will improve your performance and satisfy your reasons to a greater degree.
- And your reasons may change over time.
And others may think of it this way as well. But looking at running through a brain-centric lens makes the details quite different.
Click on the hotspots to learn more.
Click here to clarify your goals.
Click here to learn more about the elements of performance.
Click here to see the capabilities that matter to your running.
Click here to understand what we can add to your training.
Click here to understand more about assessments.