Where you are now
- You have reasons for running.
- You current level of performance satisfies those reasons to some extent.
- Your performance is constrained by your brain
- You brain is informed by your current capabilities, and practice.
- Performance constraints can be reduced through training.
- Your training is also constrained – by time, know-how, recovery, and training opportunities, all of which can be made more efficient.
Where you could be
- Your future capabilties will improve your performance and satisfy your reasons to a greater degree.
- Training can be assessed to make it effective for you personally and measured so you can see tangible results.
- And, as your reasons to run change over time, your training and performance will as well.